Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Control Freak!?!?

Hello Fairy World Friends!

Today we have an amusing card, Let Go. The card's main message is "As you surrender the need to control, your relaxed energy rapidly attracts your desires."

Control freak. There I said it. So the question is are you one?

I am...sometimes. I can admit it. Especially when I have a vision of how something should play out. When I get fully entrenched in my determination that things go my exact way, I know that I do not play well with others. I know this. The good news about me, being that controlling is way too much work for my liking. Too much responsibility to!

Basically people are controlling because of fear. Fear that the situation won't be right, fear that other people will not listen to them or respect them. Fear that their idea has holes in it and does not measure up. Funny thing about fear though, it clouds our judgement and we forget how to trust.

We forget the basic principle that we have God on our side and things will work out fine without the micro-managing fest. We also forget that we should trust ourselves to carry out whatever we are taking on, because well, why couldn't we do it? And finally we are forgetting to trust our fellow man that they have the ability to work with us, enriching the process on their own instead of telling them what to do every second.

Okay, so let's leave it go, have it carry out in a natural way and put our best efforts towards the common good!

Have a great day and sprinkle on the fairy dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment