Saturday, June 6, 2009

Something New, Something Old

Happy Day!

Today we are taking another look at the card Business Venture. This card's meaning is "Trust and follow through on a new business venture."

If you are anything like me you are always looking for something new. I once joked that I wish I could sell my ideas. But I do know my self well enough to know that if I am looking for something me, I am bored with what I have started. So what brings on boredom?

The very meaning of this card gives us insight to this. Trust. The guidebook says we should trust our intuition with respect to our career/business. I think that is the key. We still do not trust ourselves.

We do not believe that what we have come up with is great. We make a small effort and the world doesn't set on fire so it is no good. Lack of trust. I know the ins and outs of this situation personally. Knowing the problem is halfway to the solution. So how do we fix it?

I can say believe in ourselves and that is very true and very textbook. I think this time we need more than a self induced cheering section. We have to go back to the drawing board and create and create and create. We have to push ourselves so far that our work will not even seem like work. It will be a glorious exercise of our creativity and individuality. The outcome of this will be an end product that will exemplify our very being in all of its magnificence for all to see.

Okay Let's Get To It! and sprinkle on the fairy dust it always makes better!

No comments:

Post a Comment