Friday, June 12, 2009

I'd Like to Teach the World...

Good Friday to all of the Fairy World Inhabitors!

This week certainly made swift business of itself!

Today we have a card that is totally new Spiritual Teacher. It's main meaning is " Your life purpose involves teaching others about healing and spirituality."

Well, this is certainly an interesting proposition! Have we really ever considered ourselves spiritual teachers? I mean we are always receiving messages from Spirit and we should be conveying them, but the teaching aspect I never considered.

The guidebook suggests we could give lectures or be a paid counselor. I do not know about you, but that is not my speed either. I think for me personally, I would rather teach healing from God through my art. My creations could probably speak louder and more profoundly than just simple words.

I love beautiful things and my prayer is that I continue to create beautiful things that speak to others about love, hope, faith and peace. I pray that my creations convey the very essence of God.

I think that we can all approach this teaching idea with a level of comfort for each of us. We can find our own little niche to convey our message.

So now, please take some quiet time and ask God to be your muse. The fairies will help with this to. Set your goals in mind and lay out your ideas. Pray for the assistance to make your message sing out in your own special way! I am sure that not only will we reach others, but the fulfillment that we all will feel will be overwhelming and lovely!

Have a great day and add fairy dust, it always makes it better!

No comments:

Post a Comment