Monday, June 15, 2009

I Am Therefore I Am

Happy Tuesday Fairy World Inhabitors!

It is time to explore another day with the fairies.

As I have told everyone before, when I pick a card each day, I was what the collective We needs to know. Then I shuffle three times and draw a card. After that I blog about the card I draw. Today's card is Express Your Individuality.

This card has the main meaning "Allow your true self to shine because you are awesome!"

We have seen this card before. We have discussed it at length. So now my question to you is, Who still isn't on board? Obviously someone still needs help with this one!

I can give you many examples on how to carry out the expression part. We have talked about hair color, clothing and even nail polish. So that is not the problem. I think where we are lacking is in the knowing you are awesome part!

You are you know and so am I! That is just what makes us us...our awesomeness. (Watch me butcher grammar as well as basic English) There is a saying about an arrogant or conceited person that "they believe their own press too much." But what about those that don't believe it at all? And the other question is why?

I do not believe that there is a textbook answer to the question. Simply some feel they are not worthy. No one can change that but each individual themselves. The rest of us can lend support!

Everyone is AWESOME and I love you all! There is my support!

So everyone, look in the mirror and tell yourself how awesome you are! And mean it!

Have a great day and sprinkle on the fairy dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment