Friday, April 17, 2009

Givin' It Up To God!

Good Morning My Fairy Friends,

Today we have an interesting card in Letting Go. The card's main message is "You aren't receiving positive results because you're struggling too much to solve the problem. By letting go, you're opening yourself up to a miraculous resolution."

The guide book gives us further insight. "Problems are caused by human thinking and action. That's why problems aren't solved by additional human thinking and action. When we think hard or struggle to resolve a crisis, things can actually get worse."

Boy haven't we all been in that situation? More so, let's look at what is going on in our current lives and see how this applies right now. How do we solve out problem? Give it up to God! Easier said than done though. Because at some point faith comes into play. Blind faith and trust. We have to say "Please God help" and not give a further thought to the situation. I do not know about you, I have a hard time not having my hand in everything. But I guess it is what got me in trouble in the first place! lol

So I leave you with today's affirmation, "I am willing to surrender this situation to my Creator right now. When I let go, everything turns out perfectly."

Have a great day, sprinkled with fairy dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment