Thursday, April 9, 2009

Stay Focused Regardless

Good Morning Fairy World Citizens!

Hope your day is starting out well.

Today we have the card Positive Expectations. This card's message is "Keep up your hopes, dreams, affirmations, visualizations, and prayers, as they will be wonderfully manifested right now. Don't quit five minutes before the miracle occurs!"

Yeah! I love the positive re-enforcement!

I have been a little off for the past few days, the perpetual cold/flu/whatever has reared it's ugly head in my house, mainly with me. Today I am feeling better, but now comes the quiet times when I think about the to-do list in my head for the week with so little checked off, it well, riles me up some. Probably panic is more like it.

So given this state of near panic, this card was a pleasant reminder to me that all is gonna be okay! My dreams have not changed at all, the vessel of the dreams was a little tarnished, that's all.

So for all of you who might be feeling just not right, or suffering from the frustration that things may not seem to be moving, let's remember today's affirmation, "I am safe, confident, and secure. I feel joyful about my future."

Have an awesome day, sprinkled with fairy dust!



No comments:

Post a Comment