Thursday, April 2, 2009

HA HA

Hello!

Are you having a good, fairy dust filled day? I hope so!

Today. I drew the card Laughter. The card's main message is "Every cloud not only has a silver lining, but it also has a humorous side. Try to objectively stand back from your situations and find a humorous twist. Laughter will help you see your life from a new perspective so that you can receive creative insights and solutions."

You know, I have always laughed especially when I am nervous or uncomfortable. I also find that this is unnerving to some people, like the nurses in the ER when we were in a car accident last year. I can now clearly see, that this laughter is my true self, looking, no searching that silver lining! Yeah!

I was taking an online survey last night and one question asked me to describe my ideal relationship in three words. My first was fun. What I meant by fun was lighthearted interaction, laughter.

So take a look today at anything and try to see the humor. But remember there is a fine line between humor and sarcasm!

Today's affirmation is "I find humor in life and I laugh easily."

Have a great day and sprinkle the fairy dust with glee!


No comments:

Post a Comment