Wednesday, April 1, 2009

That's My Story and I Am Sticking To It!

Hello Fairy World Friends!

Onto a bright new day!

Today's card is Stand Your Ground. The card's main message is "The fairies ask you to make decisions based upon your honest feelings. Stick to these decisions, and don't allow outside decisions, and don't allow outside influences to cause you to waver."

Standing your ground is an equal to knowing yourself, your true self. I put it that way because we are all guilty of letting our egos act as our true selves. The more our egos are wounded, the more off kilter we become. So when we stand our ground, is it because we "know", the natural instinct or are we functioning from a place of ego that has to be right? Sometimes it is a hard distinction to make. At least I find it that way.

We have to make that split second decision every time where the origin of our feelings lie. Quite a task for sure, but it should get easier as we do it more.

I think that today's affirmation says it best, "I speak my truth powerfully and lovingly. I trust in my strong feelings, and stand my ground in following them."

Have a wonderful day sprinkled with fairy dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment