Thursday, February 19, 2009

Change the Diet, Change the Life!

Good Morning Fairy World inhabitors!

I trust all is well with all of you. I am happy to report that the 3 year old DS slept in his own room last night so I awoke with the twists in my back trying to work themselves out.

It snowed yesterday, light, just enough to cover the grass and ground and it is way cold today. But the cool thing is in my yard, I have some undisturbed pretty snow. For a while at least.

After some quiet consultation, I asked the Fairies what today's message should be. I shuffled my deck and pulled the card Dietary Change. The front message is "Improve your diet and your life will also improve" .


I was taken a back? My diet? How could that be? So if I ever had any doubts that fairies are everywhere, I know now. I know that they saw the side order of breaded fried cheese I had with my sandwich yesterday, probably not a good choice. Or the secret, well almost secret stash of Hugs Kisses in my office are not a stellar edition to my eating plans either. Gosh! They know everything!


The little guide book also mentions the body's metobolism is very sensitve and making work harder on bad foods is slowing it down. It might be actually be keeping us away from our true life's purpose.


Actually food sensitivies are a huge discussion in my family. Through the years, we have stopped eating various foods and we have felt well in the process. The problem the outside world. If we lived in a bubble, eating this and not eating that consistently would be easy to do, no outside influence. But when you say cut out dairy and send your kids to school and all they get is pizza at every special event. And you could send extra food, but somehow that makes your child really uncomfortable. And you struggle with what you think is best, telling them to be individuals and yet you want them to fit in to a certain extent. It becomes really trying to figure out how much you stick to your guns. That being said, if it were a total medical situation hands down that is a different situation.


The guide book also says that the fairies have been leading us to this for a while, but we have chosen to not trust the message or just plain not listen. So that stuffed up head that I have today from the fried breaded cheese yesterday could have been avoided? Maybe. Should have been avoided? Definately!!


Like we discussed the other day fairies are fit. I bet they do not have any food sensitivities! We should take heed because after all, It's a Fairy World!


Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment