Thursday, February 26, 2009

I Just Love the Fairies

Good Morning Fairy World Inhabitors!

I hope your day is starting spectacular..sprinkled with fairy dust!

Do the fairies know, or do the fairies know? Today's card is New Career. The main message is "Your work focus is shifting in a positive, new, and successful direction". The guide book expands this thought further by saying, the Universe heard our desires for a meaningful and fulfilling profession and is manifesting those desires. By keeping thoughts positive and following your plan of action, by networking and etc., you will see great results!

For me, personally, I am not pursuing a new career, I am finally getting the career that I truly wanted into place. I have always wanted to design things, I have always wanted to work at home full-time. I always had a struggle with the venue in which to sell my wares. And how to network beyond my immediate circle. And how to actually get the plan of action off the paper and working. But I am applying all my ideas and I am rolling!!!

Actually this card overall is so time appropriate, with our current economic conditions. I have heard on the news that the amounts of American who are going back to school to train for jobs they truly love is escalating. People are taking time to figure out what their true desires are and following the steps to make that happen!

I personally believe we are going to see a great amount of people re-emerging from unemployment with careers that are more artisan based in some manner or another. I think that we are all in need of a way to express ourselves emotionally and if you can get paid for that, all the better!

Do what you love, so you can love what you do. If that is not the case, ask the fairies, they will tell you!

I hope this day meets all of your expectations, sprinkled with fairy dust!

Have a great day in our Fairy World!

No comments:

Post a Comment