Monday, February 16, 2009

Welcome to Our Fairy World!

Just wanted to take a minute to say Hello and Fairy greetings to all out there. I am Julie and I will be bringing to you the exciting world of Fairies/Faeries. No matter how you spell it, they are just cool!

Each day we will be exploring messages from the Fairies brought to us via the wonderful oracle cards from the esteemed Doreen Virtue Ph. D. I will give you my thoughts and interpetations of the messages and I hope that you will be giving me yours. Fairies are the coolest little beings that only have the best in mind, so let's see what we learn from them shall we?

In the coming weeks, my Mom Irene will be filling her etsy shop with delightful items, things that you just gotta have and they are all fairy. We will be your place for all things Fairies!

So goodnight for now and remember that IT'S A FAIRY WORLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment