Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'm Asking! I'm Asking!

Good Morning Fairy World Inhabitors!!!

Welcome to another beautiful day in our fairy world! I hope you feel well rested because some little fairies have told me that this is going to be a fantastic day! Sprinkled with fairy dust.

Today's card is Ask for What You Want. The main message is "Let the Universe and other people know what you need". ***Note, for the purpose of conversations the Universe and God are interchangeable.***

The guidebook for the cards goes on to suggest that we have to spend time clarifying our desires and then we ask for them. Always end your request to the Universe with "this or something better. Thank you". You can vocally make your request in a quiet time of prayer, you can build a vision board (there are some great instructions here at Christine Kane's blog) or you can write each request down and put it in a "God Box". All three are great methods. Just know what you are asking for.

While searching to clarify your desires, be sure to refer to yesterday's post about True Feelings, because if you make, for instance "really cool car" as one of your desires, a Corvette is not going to show up. If you realize that you are seeking dependable transportation that you can take pride in, well anything can show up. Also, when I speak of "showing up", I am referring to the set of circumstances that always seem to click that brings you your end result.

The book also suggests we speak with others and let them know what we desire. This is not the "Honey I want a 10 bedroom mansion" talk, this is the "Honey, when it comes to you and me, I would like to work on xyz" talk. The important thing with this element is you have to be prepared to listen as much as you want to be heard.

So what does this all boil down to? COMMUNICATION!!! With yourself, with the Universe, with others. Sprinkled with fairy dust! Isn't life magical?

On a side note I have opened my personal etsy shop that you can find here. All of my goodies are mainly paper, or have some paper element do to my obsession! Take a peek, I have just added some new Captured Fairy Cards that I think you might like.

I am off to sprinkle my own brand of fairy dust, have a great day sprinkling yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment