Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I Love Me, I Love Me Not

Good Morning my fellow Fairy World inhabitors!

I hope that your slumbers brought good rest to you. I personally had the visiting 3 year old in our bed last night, so both DH and I awoke with twisted backs. But the child slept well and that is all that counts! lol

This morning I asked the Fairies what the collective we needed to know and I drew the card FLOWER POWER. I cannot resist and will get it out of the way, GROOVY MAN! Anyway, the initial message on the card is "Spend time with flowers and flower essences to increase your personal healing power". The guide book suggests that we fill our house with flowers and the fairies want us to use and/or buy some flower essence that is available at the health food store. Things like rose oil or lavender.

What stood out to me about the rose oil was the book went on to say that it would open our hearts to love. Love...healing. The fairies have struck with their wisdom again! If we love ourselves, we heal ourselves!

In this current climate of the world we are all under a strain for whatever reason. We strain to help ourselves, we try to strive to help others. In that way we are showing our love to others. The type of brotherhood/sisterhood love that we all need right now and that is great! But are we loving ourselves?

We are worried about ourselves, our families. We love our families. But are we loving ourselves? Are we reminding ourselves that despite any situation that we are resilient and we can get through anything? Are we moving past the blame of any type of situation and moving toward healing? Do we bask in the hope that will change anything? We always need actions to solve anything, but if we have no hope, what's the point?

The fairies teach us a huge lesson about loving ourselves and hope. They are the protectors of the environment, because that is where they live. They want a wholesome pure home. The environment is where we live. They love themselves, they love their home. Hope lies in the promise of spring and all the beauty it brings to their home, our home. Hope is they work hard to make their home beautiful, make our home beautiful. Hope is the fairies know that somehow we are all hearing and heeding their messages more. They love themselves.

How should we love ourselves? I am sure I could give you a thousand tips to pamper yourself or perk your self up. But I truly believe that you can take some quiet time and listen to your heart. It knows. Believe what your heart is saying. You are that strong. Think of the roses. Smell the roses. And just for good measure, ask the fairies for help!

I am off to take my kids to school in this torrential down pour. Feb. showers bring May flowers!!!

Have a great day and love yourself, you inhabitor of this Fairy World!

No comments:

Post a Comment