Monday, February 23, 2009

True Feelings

Rise and Shine Fairy World Inhabitors!

It's a bright Monday morning, time to attack the world with abandon!

I pulled an interesting card this morning, during my quiet time it is Admit Your True Feelings To Yourself. The inscription on the card says "Be honest with yourself. Only you know what it is that you truly desire". The book also suggests that we should be our true selves, we should face our fears head-on and retain our integrity by following the path the we know is right for us. This is a whole lot to look at!

Thinking about what we truly desire, there is always a meaning behind an answer. For instance the person that says they always want to win the lottery or are they really saying they are looking for a life without financial worries and stress overall? The person that says they want to be famous or are they saying that they are looking for public acknowledgment that they are okay, because their self-esteem is lacking?

Truly this is a lot to tackle but always look behind want you want. That is your true self. Myself, I have always wanted the "it" product. Something that I have made that would sell like hotcakes at a craft fair or whatever. You know, strike real gold. I have tried many times, slapping different items together and have failed. What was the problem? I did not look behind for the true meaning. I made things, but did not have full confidence that they were wonderful. And that doubt gives off an aura that repels good things. Mix that with wanting to be accepted and it not happening I had a real mess on my hands!

So how did I solve this? I learned to love the things I made as they are an extension of myself. The only important things is that I am satisfied with the final outcome, how that product looks. I am proud of each piece. I may have some favorites but I love them all. And I am being more intelligent about how to sell my wares. I am not running to every craft fair to sell, I am being more choosy based on the venue and I am exploring a different approaches to reach people. Also, I am making things just to make them, not necessarily to sell them. Where has that gotten me? While I can tell you that life is a work in process, I have been invited to teach some classes at my local park district on card making. That is so cool! I am being true to myself and I feel like I am being sprinkled with magic fairy dust!

So look inside your self today what are your true feelings? Hash that out and put a new plan in action. Not one where you just settle, but one where you feel the fairy dust too. It rocks!

Have a good day and be your true self in our Fairy World!

No comments:

Post a Comment