Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Your Wish

Good Morning Fairy World!

I hope you have slept well. I am moving sort of early this morning as my husband just left for work and I think going back to sleep might be counter productive right now.

Today's card is Your Wish is Granted! The main quote is "What you have asked for is coming true".

Wow! My initial reaction is to dig deep and try to figure out what my wish was. I am not trying to be coy or sarcastic, there are a lot of things that I hope and pray for so which one is coming true?

Maybe we should talk about wish for a moment. I am under the belief that "wish" "dream" and "desire", all the things we have talked about over the last week are all the same thing. They are interchangeable. We just have to keep in mind that we have to search deep within ourselves to see what the true meaning is.

So which of my wishes are coming true? Based on my true feelings of peace, contentment and a certain sense of ease, maybe all of them!

The guide book says that "your thoughts are manifesting into form very quickly, so be sure that your silent prayers and spoken words are aligned with your desires and not your fears." What does this mean? Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it! Sprinkled with fairy dust!

Have a great day! Of course you will in our Fairy World!

No comments:

Post a Comment