Saturday, February 28, 2009

Connecting with Nature

Hello Fairy World Inhabitors!

I hope you are enjoying this Saturday here in Fairy World.

Today's quiet time brought the card Connecting With Nature. This card's main message is "You're rejuvenated and inspired by spending time outdoors."

It's too cold to spend outdoors, but how about a little nature inside? I think that my next errand out today, I will pick up some fresh flowers and add them to the main table in my house. That way, every time I pass, I will enjoy this small bite of Nature in all her glory.

What about you? I think this card is definitely the follow up to the Spring card, yesterday. We all need some spring right now!

Okay you too, go buy a plant or some flowers, enjoy Nature and all that she can give to you...Sprinkled with Fairy Dust!


No comments:

Post a Comment