Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Something New

Hello to All of my Fairy World Friends!

Hope you are spreading around the fairy dust!

Today's card is New Location. The main message is "A change of venue is coming your way. Most likely you are moving to a new residence. However, this card could also mean that you're changing the location of your employment."

Okay so at first glance, I thought we are not moving (because I analyze everything for myself first--actually it is all about me..lol!), but then I remembered that we have decided to switch bedrooms with our daughter. She is a dancer and needs the hardwood floor to practice on and our room is hardwood floors. And I on the other hand, do not love the hardwood in the bedroom, because my bed rolls away from the headboard during the night. We move things quite frequently in our home, this will be the third time in almost 10 years that this room will be our bedroom. So that is how it applies to me.

Also, the second part is true because "It's a Fairy World" will soon be selling things on artfire as well. Look for the announcement here!

The book points out that no matter what the change is, it is definately for the better! To support this we should remember today's affirmation: "I now live and work in a safe, comfortable, spacious enviroment, in a wonderful location."

For others, I believe this card signals that the changes you want to make are good choices!

That is all for now, my Fairy friends! Enjoy your day with lots of fairy dust!



No comments:

Post a Comment