Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Being You!!

Good Morning Fairy Friends!

Hope all is well in your corner of this Fairy World!

Today we are going to switch it up a bit. We are going back to using the "Magical Messages from the Fairies" We have used this deck before and it is time for a change.

Today's card is Express Your Individuality. This card's main message is "Allow your true self to shine because you are awesome!"



So what does it mean to be an individual? Websters defines it as "existing as a distinct entity." Actually that is really a textbook answer. We all knew that! But what does it really mean?

Our little cartoon up there is the epitome of individual! To me being an individual is being what you want to be. It is a sense of style, how we work and how we present ourselves to the world. There are so many options!

That being said, we have to remember that we do co-exist in this world with a bunch of others. So I guess that we should not be anti-social even though we are individuals. Boy isn't that tough! We have to stand out but fit in.

How do we achieve the perfect balance? My first thought was to say "I don't know." But then a flash went through my head. Respect!

If we are all going to strive to be individual, we cannot judge others as they are different from us. We have to respect that other peoples individuality exists in addition to ours. We also have to respect ourselves to show our true selves and shine the way we were meant to.

So for today, do something to show what you really are about. Mismatch socks, tease your hair standing straight up, talk about fairies to a stranger! Let your self shine!

Now this deck does not give affirmations but I like them so let's add a few of our own. Today's affirmation is "I love and respect my true self. I let my true self shine."

Have a great day sprinkle with fairy dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment