Thursday, May 21, 2009

Nature is Calling

Hello Fairy World Inhabitors!

The weather has been beautiful in our neck of the woods and I hope that it has been the same for you. Although I believe that we are moving straight into summer. Here is Chicago we seem to be a 2 season town, winter and summer. Spring and fall are just rumors really!

So today's card is Connect with Nature. The card's main message is "You're rejuvenated and inspired by spending time outdoors."

This card could not have come at a better time!

As I have said it has been beautiful out. We have had our lawn cut three weeks in a row and it looks like a carpet overall. Lush and green. My peonies are sprouting up and already have buds on them promising some wonderful flowers in the coming weeks.

I look forward to planting my vegetable garden and enjoy the fruits of my labor. (I hope!)

The world of nature is so grand, how could you knot be inspired? I watch all the lush colors as things come to life and it sends my senses singing!

So take time, plant some plants, walk barefoot in the grass and enjoy all that nature has to give!

Have a wonderful day and sprinkle the fairy dust around, it makes the morning dew extra sparklie!


No comments:

Post a Comment