Friday, May 1, 2009

It's Raining Money!!!

Hello Fairy World Inhabitors!

Happy May Day! I wrote a bit about May Day on my other blog. You can find it here.

Today's card is Financial Flow. This card's main meaning is "You have manifested a new sense of abundance in your life. Any financial blocks have been successfully been removed, and you are now in the flow of increased prosperity. Congratulations!"

I always feel great when congratulations is in any statement!

We are making progress as this card is very positive. I think the true thing we need to remember that prosperity exists on many levels. And financial transactions also can be done via barter, so you might get what you want, but cash doesn't necessarily have to exchange hands.

Just be pleased that we are making this much progress!

Today's affirmation is "I am financially secure, I am supported abundantly today, and every day in my future."

BTW, I am gonna win the Mega Millions tonight, so don't bother buying a ticket! lol We can all dream can't we?

Have a great day, a very prosperous one sprinkled with fairy dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment