Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday and Much More!

Hello Fairy World Inhabitors!

I hope that your Sunday and Mother's Day were wonderful for you. I enjoyed mine very much!

For starters thing today I would like to show you the first in our new line of bookmarks. This is the "Fluttering Fairy". She is very beautiful and ornate. She will enhance the most mundane book to make it spectacular! You can purchase her right now by clicking on the picture and checking out. No registration is required!

!-- Begin: ArtFire Rapid Cart (v1.0) for itsafairyworld -->
Now onto today's card which is Positive Expectations. We have visited this card before, but let's review the card's main meaning which is "Keep up your hopes, dreams, affirmations, visualizations, and prayers, as they will be wonderfully manifested right now. Don't quit five minutes before the miracle occurs!"

Everytime I see this card the last part of the main meaning always gets me. Don't quit five minutes before the miracle occurs! This is so easy to do, quit I mean. But why?

Maybe we are short sighted. Maybe we are just blind to the "Big Picture". Maybe when set set our expectations, hopes, dreams and etc. we are forgetting that we should be focusing on the essence of the dream. What is our true self looking for when we dream for something specifically?

Like dreaming about winning the lottery for example. We have talked about this before. Is the essence of the dream to win the lottery to be rolling in money and be on TV as the latest lottery winner, or is the essence of the dream to have a life with more ease and a sense of comfort? So when we do not win the lottery, but get a promotion at work has our dream come true? Yes and no. If we were looking at the notoriety and the big pile of cash, well then no, a job promotion is not going to cut it. If we were looking for ease and comfort, yes, a promotion supports that dream.

And that is the other important thing that we have to look at. Dreams don't really come true in just one event. Life is not just one event. Life is a series of events that is called living. So in turn our dreams come true in a series of events as well.

This is why to me, the not giving up five minutes before statement rings so true, because we are always in the middle of our dreams coming true, just in bits and pieces!

Today's affirmation is "I am safe, confident, and secure. I feel joy about my future." I would personally add, "I am living my future!"

Have a great day sprinkled with fairy dust of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment