Monday, May 18, 2009

Ordering...

Good Morning Fairy World Inhabitors.

Welcome to Monday! I know that it is going to be a super week!

Today's card is Ask For What You Want. The card's main message tell us, "Let the Universe and other people know what you need."

So the guide book suggests that our wants are like ordering food. It does not appear until we place the order. And we should not place our order until we really know what we are hungry for!

So what do we really want? What does our "order" reflect in our lives?

I could list a whole bunch of things, this or that, but to me the essence of it all is this. I am putting in my order for all living things finding peace and comfort.

An affirmation that I have written for today is, "All I need is given to me, I just need to ask."

Enjoy your day, this begining of the week and sprinkle it with fairy dust!



No comments:

Post a Comment