Monday, March 16, 2009

Daughters

Good Morning to all in Fairy World!

Hope your day is going great!

Jumping right into Monday, today's message comes to us via the card Daughter. The main thought is "The answer to your question involves your daughter."

This is a particularly is interesting because my question was "What does the collective We need to know?"

I am a daughter. I have a daughter. I am close to my Mom. I am close with my daughter. What message do I bring to my Mom? What message does my Jacki bring to me?

I think part of the message overall is that it shows how intertwined we all are and how we have to leave our hearts open to hear messages as they can come from anywhere.

So think hard, how does this apply to you? Listen with your heart, you will know!

That is all today, short and sweet, sprinkled with Fairy Dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment