Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Eating Better

Good Morning Fairy World Inhabitors!

I hope that you feel well rested and refreshed.

We had a marathon weekend with my DD's dance convention/competition. End result- she competes in six dances and they took 2 golds, 4 silvers and the "production" number which is all 27 dancers took third place overall in their category. She was awesome!

I almost feel normal today!

Onto today's card which is Vegetarian. The card's main message is "A new way of eating gives you more energy, greater health, clarity, and stronger manifestation abilities."

I personally about once a year try on the vegetarian lifestyle. About every three or so I try totally vegan. I do it for a while and then, I crack. It is usually stress that pushed me over and I go searching for my comfort foods.

The guide book states that more than ever we have to be more aware of what we are eating, that it be in it's purest form, organic and that we say a brief prayer of gratitude for the energy that the food provides.

This past weekend should be a great example for me to take heed. I ate junk. Snack foods, pizza, drank coffee and more pop than usual. And today, Tuesday, I am still dragging my butt! No wonder why I got this card!

We have to listen to the fairies, they are vegetarians, eat right and they send little messages to help us. Let's listen real hard! Oh and enjoy the fairy dust they sprinkle!

Have a great day in our Fairy World!

No comments:

Post a Comment