Tuesday, March 3, 2009

We Have a Birthday!!!

Good Morning Fairy World Inhabitors!

We have a birthday today...sprinkled with fairy dust!! Irene, my Mom, our very own designer of those delightful fairy treasures is celebrating her birthday today! Happy Birthday Mom!!!

Today's card is Be Yourself. We have seen this card before in the post My True Self. Let's review what the main message is, "This situation calls for you to be your authentic self, which is the basis for your personal power."

In the previous post we talked about our authentic selves and that just being is probably the best course to take. Here are some additional thoughts...

The guide book suggests that we let our guards down and trust our feelings that the situation will improve. Well, that is a mighty tall order! It also tells us to trust our inner guidance.

I, myself am almost a pro at the inner guidance listening. The only thing that really trips me up is when my ego flares and tunes all else out. I am learning though. I guess it all takes time.

What about you? Do you follow that inner voice, tried and true, or do you push it away? That inner voice is you, you just have to learn to listen!

Well, I hope you enjoy your day in our Fairy World...sprinkled with fairy dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment