Friday, March 20, 2009

Take It Easy

Hello To All in the Fairy World!

I pulled the most interesting card today. The fairies have said the collective we has to know this message. The card is Easy Does It. The main message is "Stop trying so hard to control everything and all the doors will open for you."

So this made me chuckle because who has not tried to "micro-manage" their way through life sometimes? Especially in a situation that we were not comfortable in?

I go through this myself in spurts but in the end I usually get tired of all the work it takes to be in control and I find myself just wanting to go with the flow and co-exist with the situation. I also know personally, when I feel the most need to get in control is when my ego is screaming and feels slighted. I try to see the signs and put my dear ego (I call her Matlida) back to rest, by easing her fears that all is not going to be okay.

The guide book speaks of dolphins, their ease and their flow. How forcing something only erects barriers and how the barriers are our own fears manifested. It tells us to commune with nature and enjoy the calm serenity.

There was also one final thought in the guidebook, we have to get out of our own way! Moi? In the way? Stopping everything for myself? Could it be possible? Isn't this someone else's fault my life isn't perfect? (Saying this all tongue in cheek).

Relax, go with the flow, sprinkle on some fairy dust. It all gets easier!

On a side note, be sure to check out the etsy shop. We have added a new item everyday this week. Giselle the Golden Fairy rocks!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment