Wednesday, March 4, 2009

See You in the Summer!

Good Morning To All in our Fairy World!

How are we today?

I had some great quiet time this morning and I asked what we needed to know today and I drew the card Summer. The cards main message "Everything that you're asking for becomes yours in the summertime."

Okay, so we have had a similar prediction for Spring and this threw me for a minute. Did this mean that we were getting put on a different time table?

Then I thought some more. Our original desires, things we asked for were not getting rescheduled so to speak. We have asked for more and that is what will materialize in Summer! Hooray for us we are building our confidence!

We are regrouping finding our true selves and finding our true desires and asking for more and more. We are manifesting machines! Sprinkled with Fairy Dust!!!

Keep it going, it only gets better from here!

Have a wonderful day in our Fairy World!


No comments:

Post a Comment