Friday, March 6, 2009

Messengers From God

Good Morning to All in Fairy World,

I hope your dreams were pleasant and your sleep wash refreshing.

I have this thing happening lately, I think of everything before it happens. Better than that, I toss around a whole topic in my head and the next day I do my usual quiet time with the fairies, shuffle three times, cut the cards and pull out a middle card and there are my thoughts right there in front of me on the card. Now am I being listened to or am I listening and not even knowing it? And the is the third possibility, that is it's a little of both!

We need to sidetrack for a brief moment. We have never really defined who the fairies were. Mom and I like this definition the best, described by Dr. Doreen Virtue PH.D. in her book Fairies 101, "Fairies are angels who reside very close to the earth so they can perform their Divine mission of protecting nature and animals." She goes onto say, "Unlike guardian and archangels, fairies have egos. In this way, they're similar to humans in that they make judgments. When fairies meet you they judge you for how you treat the environment and animals." And one more thought from Dr. Virtue, "Because they're so close to the earth, the fairies can assist you with material concerns involving money, home, health, your gardens, and your pets." So summing that up fairies are creatures from God and like all of God's creatures, they can be/are messengers from God. (Again, God, Creator, Universe all interchangeable in this conversation.)

So the fairies are bringing messages from God. So when I think about a situation and toss things around in my head and I pull the corresponding card the next morning, is God answering my question? Or was I listening to God in the first place and the card I pulled was another part of the conversation? Or is it both?

I have always had this dream to be totally self-employed, earning a living from my creativity. And like I have spoken about before, I have had many starts and many more stops. Things were never just "right". My shop, my paper creations, my creativity are growing by the day. Not at a breakneck speed, but in a way that finally makes me feel like I am coming into my own. Or maybe I was always there, I just had to realize it. Anyway, last night I was inspired to rewrite my bio for my etsy shop. I originally had two lines, one about my family and one about what I like to do. Then after reading some business advice books, I went in to do the revision, figuring I could expand a little. Well an hour later and ( including daydreaming time) I ended up with what I would call my creed, my fundamental belief on what my creations should be. My personal standard in which I will measure my work. My creativity put into words! So I printed out two copies for myself, one for my business plan and one to be displayed in my work area to be guidelines for all my work.

So this morning, I wake up and get my husband off to work and decide to do this post now instead of going back to bed. (It was 4:00 am). I do my usual ritual with the fairies and the cards and look at the card I pulled..Business Venture! The cards main message is "Trust and follow through an a new business idea."

The guide book for the cards expands on this idea to day that I desire self-employment and that my recent business ideas are valid that I can trust my intuition with respect to them. It also says that I should meditate upon my true professional desire as several options are becoming available to me. Furthermore it states that my new business venture will be successful, take action int he direction of my profession dreams and I should trust my gut. Also, write down and act upon my business ideas. Talk about validation form me!

Now for the bigger picture, when I have my quiet time I ask what the collective we needs to know and I pull my card. While I interpret for myself, there are a lot of you out there that this applies to. This is probably the answer so many others were looking for. Like the fairies, I am a messenger from God! Ahhh, but I lack the fairy dust!

On a side note, my daughter will be competing this weekend in dance and we will be staying away from the house. This might disrupt my posting schedule a bit, please bear with me.

To all I wish a great day in our Fairy World with extra fairy dust today!

No comments:

Post a Comment