Thursday, March 12, 2009

I Know I Can..I Know I Can

Up and AT 'Em Fairy World Inhabitors,

Time to sprinkle the Fairy Dust!

Today's card from the fairies brings us back to visit Affirmations once again. Let's remind ourselves what the card's main message, "To lift up your thoughts and energy, and to attract what you desire, use positive affirmations."

As we spoke about Affirmations earlier in the post "8 Ways to Be Positive" we did not dwell on the words, they actual little prayers we can/should say to ourselves that will feed our spirits and move us forward to manifesting our desires.

Some examples are:

If your desire is to always be in the best of health you could use "Every cell in my body vibrates energy and well being."

If you desire abundance you could use "I know that I deserve prosperity of all kinds and I find prosperity wherever I am."

For weight loss you might use "My body is the perfect weight for me."

You can take any desire and translate that into an affirmation that is perfect for you. This goes back to finding what that true desire is. We have spoken of this before. Actually if you took the time to explore and make a dream board, you have your affirmations right there in front of you!

The important thing to remember is to be positive! You cannot use "I think I will land 3 new accounts this month", won't work. Using "I hope I can land 3 new accounts this month", not a good choice either. Using "I know I can land 3 new accounts this month" is the right choice of words and the right mindset to be in!

Write some of your own. Say they to yourself. Make them a little chant, quietly. It's fun!


Say those affirmations and have a great day! Sprinkled with Fairy Dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment