Thursday, March 5, 2009

Love Your Life

Good Morning Fairy World Inhabitors!

I hope that everyone has slept well!

Today the card that I have drawn is Love Life. The card's main message is "The basis of your question involves your romantic life, which is now changing for the better."

Now when I saw this card, at first for me personally I was a little puzzled. After all, my husband and I are coming up on 13 years of marriage this July. While I understand that relationships have their ebbs and flows, ours is in a great place right now. So how could this apply to me personally?

So I referred back to the handy guide book for some more insight. The opening sentence is "You have drawn this card because your love life is somehow involved in the question that you have asked, and the fairies can help you understand this connection if it's not immediately apparent to you. This card signifies that a change for the better is in the works for your love life."

Okay so I still do not see how this applies to me. I know that I ask the question for the collective we and maybe this is the answer that you needed to hear, but I am still searching what it means to me.

The book has additional meanings and the first one is "Love your life as a way to bring healing energy to the situation." Bingo, here must be the meaning for me!

I tend to sigh a lot and most times everything seems like a great chore or a big deal to do. I tend to focus on what I do not like instead of finding the joy, in everything. I forget that every accomplishment, every task completed, will bring me joy because it is done. I guess I am not loving my life, I am almost dreading it to a certain extent.

What about you? Is this particular meaning of the card apply to you? Do you face each task no matter what it is with such disregard that you miss the pure joy of completion? And maybe, just maybe there is a bigger message in the task then just the task itself?

This card and all of the cards can be taken literally or their meaning might be a metaphor, you decide. I just interpret what I think I need to hear. Let's face it, life is a metaphor. But my one piece of advice is when you are looking for the deeper meaning, make sure that you are wearing your "glass is half full goggles" because any other way, your view could get very dim!

Have a great day in our Fairy World..sprinkled with Fairy Dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment