Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Walking and More

Good Morning to All!

I hope that you have rested well and you are ready to start a new day!

This morning I pulled the card Walk Away. The main message from the card is "Leave the unhealthy situation and enjoy the new doors that open as a result!"

Off of the top of my head, I am not sure how this applies to me, but there is always the metaphor, so let's look to the guide book for further info. The guide book suggests we can validate our feelings about a change and be okay to go through with it. The other message in there is "Make a Vow to yourself and keep it."

As I have said earlier, I am not contemplating a change, so I do not have fear and angst that would surround this. I am in the middle of living the life I want to, but granted there is always room for improvement!

But, since I ask the question for the collective we, there must be someone else out there that needs to hear this message. Is it for you? Actually, if you feel moved by this message, or any of them would you please leave a comment? I don't need personal details, but just to know that you are hearing this too would be great!

Before I leave you for the day, I will tell you the NUMBER ONE MUST THING to do....check out our etsy shop!!! We have just added some new items and the Fairy Garden sign is a must have!!

Have a great day sprinkled with fairy dust!


No comments:

Post a Comment